Home » Equipment in use
Drilling Systems’ fleet consists of new local and foreign made equipment certified as per API standard. The rigs are able to drill out both wildcats and producers from cluster well-pads, and can operate within -45… +45oC conditions.
Our team has gained huge experience using the rigs made by Dreco (Canada), Cooper, IRI, National Oilwell (USA), Bentec (Germany), RG Petro-Machinery Co. LTD (China); drilling pumps of Gardner Denver, mud cleaning systems of Swaco, Alfa Laval and Derrick.
- high power Caterpillar generating units;
- up-to-date electronic controls of ABB, Siemens;
- Top Drive System;
- Heavy Duty Disc Drawworks with air cooling;
- pumping block including triplex pumps with AC drive and frequency regulation;
- mud conditioning system – four stage MI-SWACO, Derrick production;
- specialized Landmark (Halliburton) software.